[DeTomaso] Is it ... finally ... time to Sunset this email list?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat May 17 09:19:39 EDT 2014

Mr. Larry,

I think it is all well and good to update how we do things.

So lets have you change from AOL, to something new. You should have a POCA
email account.

AOL Keyword of the day is, it's dead!!! PS CompuServe is out too.

Seeing AOL in 2014 is like seeing a guy with an AARP t-shirt in a pickup
bar.

Larry (who loves ya) - Cleveland