[DeTomaso] Coyote engine install

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 19:31:53 EDT 2014

I was looking through the forum for info on Coyote engines installed in a
Pantera.  The info was kind of old and appeared to still be in the
hypothetical stage. I seem to remember having heard that there had been
several Coyote installations done. I thought I heard that Dennis Quella had
done at least one. Can anyone confirms this or provide any more info on who
may have installed a coyote engine or another related info concerning
Pantera's with Coyotes.
Thanks,
Boyd