[DeTomaso] Fwd: Japanese WWII Submarine... and Rockets

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 18:16:40 EDT 2014

I think we have successfully infected Japan with Western values, but some of the activities of Unit 731 of the Japanese army in WW2 were pretty awful by any standards and were hidden for years because we wanted to rebuild Japan as an ally.

I have read that Unit 731 infected Chinese prisoners and then performed vivisections without anesthetic to help develop bacteria based weapons.  They had built bombs loaded with disease carrying fleas to drop on San Diego and other west coast cities using the sub launched aircraft from the original post, but the war was going so bad for them that they never got around to it.  While no one could feel good about using nuclear weapons, the disease based weapons were probably worse.  I have read that about half a million Chinese were killed by test of this kind of weapon, and affects are still seen in China.

PS, don't look up vivisection before eating dinner.

Ken