[DeTomaso] Pantera L front bumper paint code number

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri May 16 16:15:38 EDT 2014

Mike,

I used:
SEM #39103 Black Bumper Surfacer
You can get this at an autobody  supply-paint store.
Looked perfect to my old eyes.

SOBill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 5/16/2014 12:11:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Had an  overselous detailer paint my front bumper shiny black. Could anyone
give me  the paint code for the L front bumper. thanks
Mike  Grillot

Had an overselous detailer paint my front bumper  shiny black. Could
anyone give me the paint code for the L  front bumper. thanks
Mike  Grillot

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com