[DeTomaso] Fwd: Japanese WWII Submarine... and Rockets

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri May 16 16:10:51 EDT 2014

Hitler was simply too psychotic to come up with any kind of realistic
and workable plan to take over all of Europe.  These things take time
and tireless planning and execution.  He wanted to do it inside 20
years or so.
For a lesson in how to properly dominate the world witness the
ongoing, real-life actions of our modern global banking cartel, the
machinations of whom us Americans (and the rest of the world) fund
lavishly in the name of "national security".
These guys know what they are doing.  They are very meticulous,
patient, careful in every step and by all accounts are succeeding
masterfully.
The yoke is and has been around all our necks for over 100 years now
and we don't even know it.  Some of us even fight to keep it on.
Brilliant manipulation of human weakness gentlemen!  If it weren't so
sad...
George Orwell wrote optimistically compared to what we are now living
in, never mind what we are in for.
Thank God for the DeTomaso Pantera which has the power to provide
temporary escape from this, our collective madness.
Drive it while you still can.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 16 May, 2014 at 11:45 AM, shawkins777 at comcast.net wrote:What?
Steve