[DeTomaso] Fwd: Japanese WWII Submarine... and Rockets

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 12:46:30 EDT 2014

Life, especially Political Life is full of "passes!"  (Isn't that what the Christian belief is hinged on?)   ---Bill Lewis

To: terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov; lotus0005 at hotmail.com; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Fwd: Japanese WWII Submarine...  and Rockets
From: pantdino at aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 02:06:23 -0400

"Defection" of vB?  Because he used slave labor to  build his V2 rockets, which in themselves were designed to kill civilians, he should have been tried as a war criminal.  But because we needed his expertise he became a great American hero.

Just like Klaus Barbie, who tortured French Resistance fighters to death, got a pass from us because we needed his knowledge of where commies were active.

Jim Oddie