[DeTomaso] Odd movie Pantera sighting

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:21:44 EDT 2014

Shown is a Pantera L model, Elvis had a Pre-L (#1954 in the registry).
This looks vaguely familiar to me... but there are lots of cars with these features.

This car has the yellow on blue California registration plate (6 or 7 characters max, + Personalized plates).
My screen capture is a bit too blurry for my old eyes to read.

Going to the registry, Search by State returns 1,177 known cars in California, so that is little help - Way too many to choose from.

A Search by Current Color (Yellow) (World-Wide) returns 631 cars, which is still too many to choose from.  Selecting from those,
only Pantera L models, in California, still returns more than 40, still too many to individually review.

Give me all or even >some< of the actual plate characters and I'll re-try...

Otherwise we'll have to wait for the owner to chime in.

(I have my suspicions, down to one or two cars that qualify)

Chuck

That is Elvis's Pantera.
Pan in close and you can see the bullet hole in the steering wheel.
 Sent using Hushmail