[DeTomaso] Fwd: Japanese WWII Submarine...

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 13:56:01 EDT 2014

The little that I have learned from watching the military channel, it seems that Germany was about a year away from winning the war - BIG Time!  When VictoryEurope occurred, they already had jet plane fighters flying.  They were strong onto inventing the Atomic Bomb - and many other military machines.  Their downfall (among others) was invading Russia.  Ironic how many of their top scientists were pure Jewish, or mixed blood, certainly German by nationality.    ---BILL Lewis