[DeTomaso] Japanese WWII Submarine...

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:43:35 EDT 2014

Dad,
I had never seen such detailed information or diagrams of the I-400 class
subs. I do know that since at the end  of WWII we were allies of the
Soviets they requested we share the info garnered in our study of them and
wanted us to let them have one to study. We destroyed all we captured by
sinking them after we had completed or  examinations. It was already clear
by this point that they were going to be our biggest foe and problem and we
weren't going to share any more military info with them. They had already
managed to get most if the information they needed for the atomic bomb.
They had spy's in deep cover involved in the Manhattan project. They also
had gotten their hands on a B-29 (which they reverse engineered before
returning it to the US. The B-29 cost close to the Atomic bomb to
develop.The a-bomb and the B-29 were the two most expensive weapons systems
ever developed at the time.
Love,
Hugh