[DeTomaso] Gr4 Pantera on the grid at Le Mans

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 12 23:01:20 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

How about this!   Today I got an e-mail from Pierre Rubens, the
owner/driver of factory Gr4 Pantera #2860 who was entered in the 1975 24 Hours of Le
Mans under the Team Claude Dubois banner (although Claude had nothing to do
with his effort).   He included this photo of him and his crew standing
alongside the car before the start of the race....