[DeTomaso] Pantera L 4 Sale: 4372

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:38:54 EDT 2014

I just received some photos of 4372.  It looks like it might be from a For Sale Advert, but

I didn't get any text with the photos.

This is a nice car and worth considering.

If anyone finds the source Advert, please send me the text details, and a link to the ad.

I've blind cc:ed the account connected to the registry entry.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp