[DeTomaso] Metal Stud Welders- Opinions please?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon May 12 16:45:07 EDT 2014

Hi Nolan,

The tip comes down to about 1/2" OD. It has a slot cut into it to except the
washer. When you push down on the tip with the washer init all electrical
contacts are made. Push the weld button and presto, welded washer.

Someday when all my projects are done (2055) I plan to make some art
decorated things with spot welded washers.

Larry - Cleveland