[DeTomaso] Metal Stud Welders- Opinions please?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon May 12 15:51:05 EDT 2014

Hi Steve,

I have a tip that goes on my spot welder with a slot in it. You place a
washer (5/16) that you have ground one side flat, then spot weld it to the
body. I like this method as no real special tools are required...ok a
welder. It is very EZ and inexpensive to get washers. The hole in the washer
gives you a nice place to pull from.

Larry (toolman) - Cleveland