[DeTomaso] Pantera L 4 Sale: 4714

The Hougans hougan at verizon.net
Sun May 11 21:20:02 EDT 2014

Yeah, I went and took a look at that one recently.  Not too impressed; paint
poor, interior only so-so.  Everything just looked 'tired.'  Wasn't even
interested enough to have him start it up.  IIRC, he was asking close to
$60K.
Not interested at anywhere near that price; it wouldn't be a large project,
but it would be some work (read dollars) to make it shine.

I'm still looking to replace my '73L that was totaled last fall :(  (rear
ended at a stop light by a H3 Hummer)
I didn't realize what a nice condition car I had...I'm not finding anything
close.