[DeTomaso] ZF juice

David adin at frontier.net
Sun May 11 20:19:57 EDT 2014

Thank you.

Sent from my handheld gizmo, please forgive my typing!

On May 11, 2014, at 5:23 PM, Pantdino <pantdino at aol.com> wrote:

The GL4- GL5 designation doesn't make any sense because GL5 has a sulfur additive that GL4 does not.  So if it has that it is GL5 and NOT GL4.

As far as limited slip additive, I don't know for sure but I think it has it.  That is what I used to use and IIRC it said "for regular and limited slip differentials" on the label, which presumably means it has the additive and is thus not as good as the NS for our transaxles.