[DeTomaso] Have you checked your ZF juice lately?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 11 13:18:29 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/10/14 20 08 2, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> What is the difference between the Penzoil and the 75W90 NS GL-5 Gear Oil
> Redline product?  Is one considered better than the other?
>

>>>Here is what Redline has to say about their oil:

http://www.redlineoil.com/product.aspx?product=58304

I admit it sounds like pretty good stuff, at about double the cost of
conventional GL5 oil.   It may work just fine for you.   But I still think you
could put that extra cash towards another tank of gas, and just stick with the
ordinary oils that our gearboxes were originally designed to use?