[DeTomaso] FW: Corbeau Universal Seats - (Kent ( east hill ))

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 23:19:48 EDT 2014

My thoughts exactly! A Tacoma is a full size truck. If the seats wont fit
in that then there is no shot for a Pantera. If you look at the pictures
you can see the head rests are  really tall. Aside from the fitment issues
there are lots of seats that are much better suited to a Pantera. If you
are going to replace your stock seats you should find seats that will
enhance the driving experience  (as in a RECARO style seat) IMHO

Boyd