[DeTomaso] GREAT HD video of Candy

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri May 9 19:49:19 EDT 2014

While Patrick deserves a standing ovation for his campaign of the
Pantera, I suspect that he is not the most active Pantera racer in the
world.  I submit that moniker is due Tom Upton, who has campaigned his
Pantera in CVAR events for many years. Unfortunately, little
documentation exists regarding his extreme efforts and winning record.
He may also own one of the fastest Panteras in the world.  The car is
featured on the Space City Website as a header on the pages. Red,
gutted, low and fast http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/

JT