[DeTomaso] Fwd: Bounce action notification

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 9 18:55:14 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/9/14 11 10 8, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> I'm fairly certain, along with the AOL problem you
> folks have been talking about recently, some kind of change occurred
> in how many ISPs now handle messages from this list.

FWIW, the last forum message that I sent, that came back through normal
channels, was on 4/23.   Every message since then has just gone into oblivion
as far as I can see--and in fact, that was the last message from ANY AOL
member that made it to me.   On 4/22, 4/21 etc. I can see messages from Jack
DeRyke, Tom Shinrock, Jim Oddie and all the other AOL guys, but after
4/23--silence.

Very strange!