[DeTomaso] Detomaso Factory Race Car on Ebay

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Fri May 9 18:17:56 EDT 2014

Who knows but there would be no need for crash tests or any other type of DOT compliance efforts on a race car, as for the chassis nm, most old race cars have them. I assume it's just a good way for the factory to keep track of parts and labor costs allocated to each car as well as keep track of future race results.

Gray