[DeTomaso] Detomaso Factory Race Car on Ebay

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Fri May 9 15:33:55 EDT 2014

Tomas is correct. It IS the one off Gr-C car belonging to the Adlers.
     There's actually a partial factory Pantera tub under all that body work.
   I went to California several months ago to inspect the car for a potential buyer. Very interesting car.
    It does have its own serial number, #0001, and the car is not to be confused with one of the 14 factory Gr-4/GT-4 racers built in the early 1970's.

Leslie A. Gray