[DeTomaso] Detomaso Factory Race Car on Ebay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 12:55:04 EDT 2014

It was a much better looking car under it's earlier Group 5 incarnation as pictured.

Julian

From: michael at michaelshortt.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:30:01 -0400
To: tmshinro at aol.com
CC: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Detomaso Factory Race Car on Ebay

If there is a Detomaso Pantera under there somewhere, I didn't see it.
 Sure it has the 351 and the ZF, not clear photos of the floorpan.

I'm sure somebody knows,

If it was a real Pantera, I'd love to have the serial number.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia