[DeTomaso] AOL - test sent 10:09 May 8

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 9 11:29:00 EDT 2014

The OS has nothing to do with mail servers.   Except for hosting the mail servers.
In almost 99% of the cases it is always your service provider.  They constantly
tweak their spam filters.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

I see Mike is using a MAC as I think Jack does too. Maybe this is the
common
denominator???

No, I'm convinced it's an AOL thing, not a Mac thing.   There are NO
posts coming through the forum from any AOL users now. :<(