[DeTomaso] Ford PN cross reference

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Thu May 8 22:23:32 EDT 2014

Here's an odd question.

Can anybody tell me if there is a way to cross reference what an old Ford part number is describing?

I got a pile of receipts when I bought my car and I thought it would be interesting to document all the replacement parts (and the money) that has gone into my car.  I have a 1983 receipt from Woodhouse Ford for the following items:

Qty 1 of  D26Y 17757  $485.95
Qty 1 of  D26Y 17906  $194.95

Tom
5186