[DeTomaso] Missing Message

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:15:21 EDT 2014

In my case, forum messages go to my gmail account.

Gmail, for the last month or so, has been religiously putting Mike Drew's
messages in the Spam folder.
I keep saying they are not spam and forwarding them to the 'gmail team' to
say they're not, but so far, no change.

Jack DeRyke's emails are going there, too. Others, too...

But this is just me and gmail. If you're not gmail, then I don't know why
the messages are 'disappearing'.

FWIW,
Kirby