[DeTomaso] Missing Message

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 8 11:45:33 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/8/14 8 40 6, thedrol at pobox.com writes:

> I've noticed that I'm not getting messages from Mike Drew, Jack DeRyke,
> LS (Lashdeep).  Has anyone else gotten messages from the list from these
> people?  Don't include getting a message from them directly to you.
>

>>>I notice that my own messages are not returning back to my inbox (at
least most of them aren't) although apparently all of them are making their way
to the archives?   Come to think of it, I haven't seen ANY messages from
AOL users lately--Jack DeRyke has disappeared off the forum, Bill Taylor, Bob
Benson, Bob Reid, and others?   I thought things were unusually quiet, but
now I fear the forum software has a glitch that is side-tracking a percentage
of our e-mails.

They aren't getting rejected nor are they appearing in my spam folder.   It
seems they are the e-mail equivilant of a direct-to-video movie--they great
e-mail gods in the sky are sending them directly to the archives, without
first transmitting them via e-mail to people?

I wonder if I will see this reply come back to me?   I rather suspect not?