[DeTomaso] NPC: Sultan of Brunei

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:59:14 EDT 2014

Larry,

The pics are here.
http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/Pantera/brunei/SadPantera.html

Not much of a story, actually.... Sunny, the other guy in the picture, said
he heard that there was a Pantera at the old palace.
So, we went to look. No guards or anything... we just drove in.
Although we did decide to leave when a Merc with blacked out windows
arrived and just sat there...  :-)

Later,
Kirby

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>wrote:

> Kirby,
>
> I remember when you found one of his Panteras when you were there. Sitting
> outside, rotting. It too was not for sale.
>
> Please tell the story again.
>

> Larry (mine rot inside) - Cleveland

-------------- next part --------------
   Larry,
   The pics are here.
   [1]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/Pantera/brunei/SadPan
   tera.html
   Not much of a story, actually.... Sunny, the other guy in the picture,
   said he heard that there was a Pantera at the old palace.
   So, we went to look. No guards or anything... we just drove in.
   Although we did decide to leave when a Merc with blacked out windows
   arrived and just sat there... A :-)

     [4]http://jalopnik.com/the-worlds-biggest-car-collector-is-a-dick-an