[DeTomaso] Hotel de France

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 09:37:02 EDT 2014

Al,

Mille Grazie!

What I find especially fantastic about that photo is that on the front right of that truck above the headlight, is the word 'Laverda.' Which, some of you may know, or may not know, was an Italian manufacturer of tractors and farm equipment, but also fast and beautiful motorcycles. Two of which I own, and  it sit in the garage with the Panteras They are a 1974 Laverda 750 SFC and a 1980 Laverda Jota

Regards
Emiliano
 5910 L
 7205 GTS