[DeTomaso] Fw: Cleveland engine question

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu May 8 06:31:30 EDT 2014

Make sure that there is no water in the oil and oil in the water. All
electrical connections are secure, do you have spark?
Pull the dist cap, is the rotor turning?
If timing chain issue...you may want to pull a head and see if any valves
smacked the pistons.
If a sheared pin, you can fix that or use this opportunity to look into a
distributorless engine with an Electromotive system ( works great ).
Hopefully, something simple and easy ($) to repair.

Michael