[DeTomaso] Fw: Cleveland engine question

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 23:30:06 EDT 2014

For me I have a gear driven cam and the pin that drives the cam sheared resulting the two broken  valves.   Hopefully my pics will come through.
Mark
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 11:24 PM, Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com> wrote:

I would be very surprised if there isn't interference.

But the timing chain rarely breaks.  If it jumps a tooth, you are probably
still safe, even with a mild performance cam.