[DeTomaso] Cleveland engine question

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 23:10:36 EDT 2014

Been there and done that. Snapped two stainless valves and wedged them in the ports. Fortunately no cylinder damage.
Mark
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 10:58 PM, Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:

   Do Cleveland engines (generally) have valves that will hit the pistons
   if the timing chain breaks? I assume if you have a high lift cam and or
   high top pistons you could have interference but what about a stock
   engine?A
   Boyd