[DeTomaso] A Pride of Panteras

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:50:02 EDT 2014

(A pack of Panteras is called a pride I believe.)

I recently received a real nice DeTomaso photo from Mr. Smith. His wife took this photo

during last year's Fun Rally, I am told, on the Payson Drive.

(I down-sized the image to mail.)

I liked it so much that I added it to the Main page for a couple of days anyway, viewed using the link at the bottom.

I usually add a group photo like this (in high resolution) to the entry of each car identified.

Which bring up my point.

The Panteras were identified by the registration plate matching what is current in the registry.

So if you keep your registration/license plate current in the registry, as photos arrive they can be added

to the entry for your car.

 If you don't keep your plate current in the registry, you >lose<

all these great photos, shared by others, of your car.

The trailing 3 Panteras in the photo were so identified.

To put this in some perspective;

Most photos are shared with the registry by someone other than the current owner.

There are more than 150,000 DeTomaso jpgs in the website.

Regular users do not have the ability to search by registration plate, so your privacy is covered.

To check or change the plate of any De Tomaso connected to your account Click Here:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/MemberUpdateRegistry.asp

Keep Those Photos Coming!

Chuck,

The De Tomaso Registry Guy