[DeTomaso] NPC: Sultan of Brunei

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:37:52 EDT 2014

Some interesting statistics to go along with Kirby's post. Not only is
Brunei smaller then Delaware  ,I heard on Bloomberg yesterday that the
little Monarchy is considered to be the fifth wealthiest country in the
World (By GDP per capita) (ahead of the US which is number 6) I wasn't sure
if it was true but I checked on Wikipedia and they concurred (for what ever
that's worth)
Here is a link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Money certainly doesn't seem to help make people civilized.

Boyd