[DeTomaso] FW: Speedhut-GPS-Speedometer-200mph-Odometer-and-more

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Wed May 7 10:03:11 EDT 2014

________________________________
From: Myron Zadony
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:35 PM
To: detomaso-bounces at poca.com
Subject: Speedhut-GPS-Speedometer-200mph-Odometer-and-more

Hi Guys, I am thinking of installing one of these.  A couple of questions;  What about the old cable ?  Right now it's disconnected & sitting in the car with the original  speedo on the floor.  Wasn't there some sort of trans gear not to fall into the ZF ?  Can the miles off the original be put in ?  Do I need to get those miles certified as the original miles ? & by whom ?  Questions, questions & more questions.  What else do I have to ask ?  Myron the other guy in Cleveland  74 L  #6928.