[DeTomaso] Tires

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Wed May 7 08:01:57 EDT 2014

Mike is technically right, but I was thinking in terms of different tires
from the BFGs, with a higher speed rating, or simply better performance.  In
my opinion, the BFGs suck for anything other than rolling down the road.
Besides that, I have a "new" set of 305s, so the 295s don't help.  It is
about finding matching fronts and rears.  With that said, if BFG still made
the 225s, I'd buy them under these circumstances.

I have a previously unused set of 245/50-15s, but they don't fit properly,
and are really too big for the front even with 8" wheels.

Richard