[DeTomaso] Aluminum Flywheels

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:44:16 EDT 2014

The bucking and snorting that MIke mentions as a downside to an Aluminum
flywheel might be more pronounced with a super-lightweight unit, but I have
not noticed any decrease in driveability with my Fidanza flywheel.

I also didn't notice a huge difference in speed of revving. Perhaps an even
lighter aluminum unit would be more noticeable, and would also introduce
difficulty in driveability since the two things are directly related.