[DeTomaso] Tires

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 6 23:38:20 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/6/14 17 03 58, michael at michaelshortt.com writes:

> Not cheap at all P7 Corsa Classic, at 390-500 each
> They look cool.
>

> 305/35/15
> 285/40/15
> 235/45/15
>

>>>Wrongo--Pirelli has never made a 305/35-15.   They make a 345/35-15,
which is a totally different animal.   It requires a 15x13 (or 15x14) wheel and
is only suitable for a widebody Pantera or a Lamborghini Countach.

Richard wrote:

 That may be, but there are no new tires for the rear available.  I do have
"brand new" set of rears that have been stored with no light and a/c for
about 6 years, but that's all she wrote.

>>>Also not true.   There are quite a few options available in 295/50-15,
including BFG.   Right now the hard part is finding a matching 225/50 for the
front.