[DeTomaso] Harmonic balancer

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 6 23:38:14 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/6/14 19 29 56, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Thanks Mike. Romac is Australian too, do you think they may be made by
> the same manufacturer and marketed under different brand names ( like so many
> other products?)
>
>>>I don't think so.   The one I have is a Powerbond; I just handled a
Pioneer unit a few weeks ago and I believe it was only marked "Powerbond" as
well; they are just sold here under the Pioneer name.   But I think Romac is a
different animal.   Could be they are the same though?

> >If Dan Jones recommended it and your happy with yours then I'm sure it's
> good. The price is certainly right!
>
>>>Yes, I think the $177 model is probably where the price/quality curves
cross with 351C dampers.   You could pay more, but I doubt the quality would
be any better, and certainly not for a street car.