[DeTomaso] Aluminum Face Plate for HVAC Levers

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue May 6 23:03:03 EDT 2014

As part of my interior redo, I have a laser cut aluminum replacement for the
console gage panel that I am going to wrap in the carbon fiber vinyl.  What
I'd like to have is a replacement face plate for the HVAC levers cut from
the same gage of aluminum, which I can then wrap to match the gage panel.
Any suggestions on what the cheapest way to get this done might be?

I am going to try to fab one myself, but my aluminum cutting skills will be
limited to a hack saw, a drill bits, files and sand paper.  Granted, it's a
fairly simple piece compared to the gage panel.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest