[DeTomaso] Tires

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Tue May 6 18:35:17 EDT 2014

If the Euro T/As are old enough to fail like that the rubber has probably hardened to the point where putting new tires on the front will make the car oversteer pretty badly.

Whatever type you choose you should probably plan on discovering the car is scary to drive with just new fronts and new rears will follow shortly

Jim