[DeTomaso] Tires

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Tue May 6 17:46:17 EDT 2014

All,

I need new front tires‹225/50-15s to mount on my 8" Campys.  Here are my
choices:

Pirelli P Zero System (the best, most expensive)
Kumho Ecsta AST (cheap, don't know anything about them)
Falken Ziex ZE-912 (same as the Kumho)
Maxxis MA-Z4S (same as the Kumho and Falken)

Anyone have any experience with the last three?  The Pirelli is a sure bet,
but three times as expensive.

Richard
Austin, TX