[DeTomaso] [TPR] A Pantera on the track

David adin at frontier.net
Tue May 6 00:38:09 EDT 2014

Kirby

Thank you.

David

Sent from my handheld gizmo, please forgive my typing!

On May 5, 2014, at 8:50 PM, Kirby Schrader <kirby.schrader at gmail.com> wrote:

Always getting hassled by the Dawg about driving the cars…. the poor guy can’t handle the Detomaso list anymore, so I’ll have to send it to him directly.
:-)))

I posted this to the local Houston club list, but thought maybe some others would like it...
At least you can view my lousy driving….
The car with the video camera is an RX7 with an LS1 in it.

http://youtu.be/1tGgNVUDE1U

And, if you don’t like Panteras….

http://youtu.be/tRqX136fl08

FWIW,