[DeTomaso] Corbeau Seats

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:55:29 EDT 2014

I have the C22059 bracket.  It is very low, but like I said, I can't offer
feedback about how well it works.

From:  Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, May 5, 2014 7:29 PM
To:  Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>
Cc:  "michael at michaelshortt.com" <michael at michaelshortt.com>, "Mirril M.
McMullen" <mirrilm at earthlink.net>, "detomaso at poca.com" <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] Corbeau Seats

Corbeau has a flat bracket listed under their" Universal fit " brackets.
Here is a link:Corbeau Universal mount Flat bracket
<http://www.racing-seats-usa.com/universal.html>

Hope this helps.
Boyd

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It won't help you Will cause you have already purchased your seats , but on
> the seats I am considering (The CR1 formerly the carrera) is available with an
> additional 1" shaved off the bottom  for an additional $49.00.
> Boyd
>

> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You want brackets for a 911.  It is very flat, and the 911 has a flat
>> floor pan, which matches the Pantera.
>>
>> But it might not be low enough.  That's what I'm dealing with right now.
>> My seat isn't quite low enough, but I haven't tried with it actually
>> bolted to the bracket.  I need to spend some time mocking it up to see
>> what needs to move.
>>
>> But like I said, if you want a bracket - check out the one for a 911.
>> Otherwise, bolt it to the floor.
>> --
>> Will

   brackets. Here is a link:[8]Corbeau Universal mount Flat bracket
   Hope this helps.
   Boyd

   On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Boyd Casey <[9]boyd411 at gmail.com>

     On 5/5/14 2:51 PM, "[11]michael at michaelshortt.com"
     <[12]michael at michaelshortt.com>
     wrote:

   >   I have attached the bracket guide.
   >
   >   On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Mirril M. McMullen
   >   <[1][13]mirrilm at earthlink.net> wrote:
   >
   >     Michael,
   >     I have bought a few Corbeau sets for my BMWs. The Brackets that
   >     Corbeau make are simple, functional and strong, and I think the
   >     seats are a good value.
   >     I would be interested in buying Corbeau sets for my P Car if
   there
   >     was a Corbeau seat bracket (would have to be very low profile)
   for
   >     the Pantera.
   >     Let us know your thoughts.
   >     #6859 WAYBAC