[DeTomaso] Harmonic balancer

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:27:08 EDT 2014

The Romac is SFI rated. Is it unconventional? I afraid my knowledge of them
is very limited. I know there are internal balanced and external balanced ,
SFI-rated and non rated. What are the differences and what do they mean as
far as performance or other factors that would be important ?
Boyd

-------------- next part --------------
   The Romac is SFI rated. Is it unconventional? I afraid my knowledge of
   them is very limited. I know there are internal balanced and external
   balanced , SFI-rated and non rated. What are the differences and what
   do they mean as far as performance or other factors that would be
   important ?
   Boyd

   On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Tony DiGiovanna
     I think a good consideration is an SFI-rated conventional harmonic
     balancer. A Like the one from Pioneer for $176. A See summit racing.

   I just found out that my Harmonic balancer is shot. I have noticed a
   wide range of prices from just over $100 to close to $500 ( I'm sure if
   i tried I could find some that were even more expensive. What is the
   consensus as far as the harmonic balancer best suited to a Pantera with
   351 Cleveland that has been mildly modified? I don't want to spend more
   money then is necessary A , but I also don't want junk. Any pointers or
   suggestions?
   Thanks,
   Boyd