[DeTomaso] POCA Fun Rally Raffle - Chapter and Individual Donations

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon May 5 21:56:57 EDT 2014

Last call!  All aboard!!

If your POCA Chapter or you individually have any items you wish to donate
to the POCA Fun Rally, and you need to ship them ahead so you don't have to
lug them with you, please have them delivered to John Buckman in San Diego
no later than Friday, May 23rd.  The Fun Rally comes right on the heels of
the holiday weekend, and I'd hate for anyone's donation to get lost in the
confusion.

Please ship to:
POCA Fun Rally Raffle
C/O John Buckman
738 Crest View Road
Vista, CA  92081
760-420-4036

Please contact John to let him know what is coming so he can keep an
inventory.  Sorry I'm not going to see all of you at this years' Rally to
say thank you in person, but my wife and I will be in Peru touring the Machu
Pichu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas the same week.  Darn . . .

Our sincerest thanks!
Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest