[DeTomaso] replacement seats

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon May 5 07:01:25 EDT 2014

I tried on Friday, but it was over the 1.5MB limit.

Here it is again at 1.4MB.

The harness holes are even with the location of the harness bar.

The seats aren't lined up correctly because they're not attached yet.  I had
the floor pans dropped, but I can't attach the seats the way they were done.
I'm trying to decide how to handle that one.