[DeTomaso] Ride

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon May 5 18:02:07 EDT 2014

My family will be with me through Thursday, but I'll be on my own when they fly out on Friday, so I'll have a seat open Friday and Saturday.
Sincerely,
Chris

To: detomaso at poca.com
From: tmshinro at aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 17:59:20 -0400
Subject: [DeTomaso] Ride

Anybody have an empty seat that they would be willing share when going to the various fun rally events?

This is my third fun rally but the first time that I won't have a car.  I'm trying to decide if I need to rent a car but it would be more fun to ride in a Pantera.  I just don't know how tough it would be to find a ride.

I welcome opinions on what I should do.

Tom
5186