[DeTomaso] Harmonic balancer

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon May 5 16:30:17 EDT 2014

Dear Ken,

                  Ach dul Lieber!  My mistake.  I said Rollmaster and I
meant Romac.  It is a good balancer.  I know they make one for the
Cleveland.  The one I had did have four holes and bolted right up with
all the other parts.   I don't recall any diameter issues, although the
aftermarket balancers can be a larger than stock and require a different
timing marker and/or a bit of gentle grinding on the lower aspect of the
water pump in the event of "interference" between the parts.

                                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles