[DeTomaso] Corbeau Seats

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:45:54 EDT 2014

You want brackets for a 911.  It is very flat, and the 911 has a flat
floor pan, which matches the Pantera.

But it might not be low enough.  That's what I'm dealing with right now.
My seat isn't quite low enough, but I haven't tried with it actually
bolted to the bracket.  I need to spend some time mocking it up to see
what needs to move.

But like I said, if you want a bracket - check out the one for a 911.
Otherwise, bolt it to the floor.
--
Will