[DeTomaso] Corbeau Seats

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon May 5 14:51:49 EDT 2014

I have attached the bracket guide.

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia

     #6859 WAYBAC
     /\/\

   [5]http://www.michaelshortt.com/mpsc/index.htm ) I have been asked to
   [6]www.michaelshortt.com
   [7]michael at michaelshortt.com
   [8]912-232-9390
   This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
   18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
   privileged. A If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
   this communication is strictly prohibited. A Please reply to the sender
   that you have received this message in error, then delete it. A Thank
   you

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [10]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified